Set DIY to create a piggy bank with doggie coat in wool gray and white profotto in Japan by Kutsuwa
- Set DIY to create a piggy bank with doggie coat in wool gray and white, original gift idea, ideal for DIY projects for the children, not edible.
- By Kutsuwa, imported from Japan, pack size – width – 21cm, height – 17cm, depth – 6.5 cm
- Content – Structure for bank plastic modeling clay brown and gray, with gray and white wool for the coat, 1 pack of glue, eyes and nose, collar
- Instructions – 1) mount structure (the dog’s head on top if you want it otherwise sitting on the front), 2) roll out the pastry and line the structure, lasciarne for a little runny and eyes
- 3) make it dry for at least three hours, 4) put glue on the dough, glue ears and tail, and then paste the mantle of wool, 5) Glue the eyes and ears, 6) let it dry for a day