Set DIY to make sandwiches with mousse clay from Japan Kutsuwa
- Set DIY to make sandwiches, donuts, pastries, croissants, macaroons and other non-edible.
- This modeling dough is very soft and malleable, it is called Fuwa Fuwa in Japan, ” Fuwa Fuwa ” means ” soft like a cloud ” in Japanese
- Manufactured by Kutsuwa, Imported from Japan
- Content – for shaping mousse in white, pink, yellow and blue molds for 6 types of desserts, tool to make spaghetti, beading pliers
- width – 21.5cm (8.5 “) Height – 17cm (6.7″), depth – 6.5cm (2.6 “)