Set do – it – yourselfer to create erasers shaped cookies, cupcakes, waffles and biscuits from Japan, produced by Kutsuwa
- Set do- it-yourselfer to create cookies, cupcakes, waffles and biscuits, not edible.
- Charms for mobile phones, magnets, jewelry, etc, can also be used with erasers.
- The modeling dough is very soft and is called ” Fuwa Fuwa clay” – ” Fuwa Fuwa ” in Japanese means ” soft like a cloud. ”
- width – 10cm, height – 8.2 cm, depth – 10cm,
- 1) Insert the dough into the mold pressing well,
- 2) insert the dough molded into the box and add water
- 3) Place the box in the microwave for 2 to 5 minutes,
- 4) remove the hot water and add cold water to make the dough harden modeled